The FWO EOS project Winners and losers from globalization and market integration. Insights from micro-data is a collaboration between IOB University of Antwerp, KULeuven, Université Catholique de Louvain and Université de Namur.
- Radley, B. and Geenen, S. (2021) Struggles over value: corporate–state suppression of locally led mining mechanisation in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Review of African Political Economy.
- Postma, H., Geenen, S. and Partzsch, L. (2021) Digging for due diligence: The case of non-state mineral supply chain regulation by ITSCI in Rwanda. The Extractive Industries and Society.
- Radley B. and Geenen S. (2021) Struggles over value : suppression of locally-led capital accumulation in the Congo. ROAPE.net
- Geenen, S.; Gleiberman, M. and Lunanga, E. (2020). The myth of sustainable jobs in extractives. Africa is a country
- Series of working papers on Technologies and transformations in ASM in DRC: 7 working papers available here
- Podcast for WISER by Sara Geenen and Simon Marijsse on Travelling technology: bog infrastructures, small devices.
- Video for “children’s university” by Sara Geenen and Nik stoop, in Dutch: Van mijnen in Oost-Congo naar technologie in je smartphone
- Conference organized in Bukavu, on 12 November 2021: see conference website and aftermovie
- Online seminar organized at IOB, on 22 February 2022: see webpage and video
- Participation in a conference hosted by Enabel and The Shift on Fair Trade and CSR in times of crisis on 29 September 2020